• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, we've just revamped our navigation and added a new 'BLOGS' page which we will be added to little and often!
1657050079975.png

We've also just released some lovely limited edition Aqua that will give your puzzle a burst of speed with a scent of either Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon or Green Apple. A little silly but they do sure smell amazing xD
1657050172434.png

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, this may be a little boring for some but for us it's SUPER EXCITING!
As many of you may know, we are massive on being as eco-friendly and kind to our planet as possible.

We've now partnered with DPD and are just negotiating some great rates. (more below)

dpd.png

👉 DPD App
👉 99.7% next-day delivery rate
👉 2,000+ electric vehicles
👉 Monday to Sunday delivery service
👉 Freedom to update/change your delivery even after it's left our warehouse
👉 #1 courier in the UK

If you want to read a little more about how green DPD are then check out this link

P.S Whilst this is a premium service we're hoping there won't be much price difference between our current Tracked 24 delivery service from Royal Mail and our new DPD service. Bearing in mind that our Tracked 24 service from Royal Mail is actually a 1-2 day service and doesn't carry the same 99.7% next dat delivery rate that DPD does 🫢

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
-- UPDATE --

Finally pleased to say that whilst our other warehouse is being built we have managed to secure another temporary one which is twice the size of our current one. We should be ready to move in October 1st.

Our new warehouse allows us to hold 2.75X the amount of stock we can currently hold.
NO MORE LOW STOCK! 😍🤣

roconnor1994

Hey, just sent a form in to request a spare corner centre piece for my YJ MGC 5x5. Any idea of an average of the time it takes to get back? Im going to be away from friday-sunday and probably wont have internet access, so I just wanted to check if it tends to be short enough

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, just sent a form in to request a spare corner centre piece for my YJ MGC 5x5. Any idea of an average of the time it takes to get back? Im going to be away from friday-sunday and probably wont have internet access, so I just wanted to check if it tends to be short enough
Hey hey!
I’ll get Hollie on that as soon as possible. We have next day delivery which should get to you Friday as it would be shipped tomorrow but that’s a little pricey at 5.99 for a single piece!!

your not by any chance going to Stevenage comp this weekend as we will be there with a stall and could bring it along with us?

roconnor1994

Hey hey!
I’ll get Hollie on that as soon as possible. We have next day delivery which should get to you Friday as it would be shipped tomorrow but that’s a little pricey at 5.99 for a single piece!!

your not by any chance going to Stevenage comp this weekend as we will be there with a stall and could bring it along with us?
i would be okay with it coming later, i just wanted to know if i would be able to get confirmation of the piece before friday, but if it means a lower cost for shipping then im perfectly okay with waiting :)

unfortunately no, i have an audio engineering residential which should be fun anyway

WCA
2023HOWA02
SS Competition Results
It's been a while since we last posted here but here we go again! 😅
KewbzUK is still KewbzUK but we have updated our domain name to UKSPEEDCUBES.co.uk

you can still find us by searching KewbzUK or https://www.kewbz.co.uk but it seems more appropriate for our domain to be ukspeedcubes.co.uk :)

Did someone say KewbzEU?
Is there any reason behind this change? It seems strange to have the domain name different from the actial shop name? Just wondering.

Edit: just thought this may have to do with search traffic, but not sure.

Last edited:

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there any reason behind this change? It seems strange to have the domain name different from the actial shop name? Just wondering.

Edit: just thought this may have to do with search traffic, but not sure.
Exactly that, before owning KewbzUK I was heavily into SEO.
UKSpeedcubes is a well used search term so its good for ranking on google etc...

However, it is actually common to have a different domain name to your brand name.
If you're from the UK check out B&Qs website (bet nobody has ever even noticed that) :oops: (let me know if you did know about B&Q as ive never met anybody that did know haha!)