• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Guys. Luke here from KewbzUK :D

We have just celebrated our 4th birthday and I thought, why not introduce ourselves to those that had not yet heard of us.

Who are KewbzUK? We are a UK based speed cube shop, founded in 2015 and have grown exponentially ever since. We have currently rated the 6th best toy store in the UK on trust pilot and have 99% 5-star ratings!

We've also got such a great community over on Facebook at "UK Speedcubing". Come and join in!

Many thanks to all of our loyal customers, past and present!
Luke | Founder

logo_prototype_2k.png

http://www.kewbz.co.uk

Last edited:

Lburch02

Kewbz is by far the best cubes Store in the UK - the customer service is brilliant; both Luke and Hollie are extremely friendly, and the cubes ship lightning fast! I’d definitely recommend KewbzUK for any type of puzzle you’re looking for!!

JJonesUK

WCA
2015JONE10
I have no doubt that Kewbz is the greatest cube retailer in the United Kingdom and even Europe. The store sells everything from lube to second-hand puzzles. In fact, I even ordered replacement stickers for my GAN 356 X I purchased from there a few months ago. The staff are friendly and the customer service is excellent. Couldn’t recommend any more than I already do.

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Cubers,

Have you heard about the KewbzUK Sponsorship Programme?

Apply to become a sponsored cuber (Just like TheCubicle and SpeedCubeShop). Applications close in just a few days time, but that doesn't mean it's to late to apply.

Simply visit the following link for all information on becoming a sponsored cuber. We have 3 different sponsorship tiers available:

- Team Imperium
- Kewbzers
- KewbzTV

Each of the 3 tiers above come with different perks/benefits.

Read Here: https://bit.ly/2W4pNgo
https://www.kewbz.co.uk

Last edited:

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Cubers. We have just finished our first round of sponsorships.
We are working with our team to narrow down our applicants list to just 6 (for our Top-Tier Imperium programme).

We will keep you all updated as we progress :)

Exciting times coming up for the UK cubing community.

Regards
Luke

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you have a rough idea on the clocks being available? Picking up actually good hardware might be enough to make me practise and try developing noflip more.
Hey Mr GiraffeMonkey :)
We are just awaiting on the rest of the magnets and finishing off the custom clock inserts (our previous ones had some slight issues).

Trust me, these will be worth the wait! Im hoping we can get them online within the next couple of weeks but I will always keep everybody updated via here, Facebook and our newsletter.

Ill try to get a Pre-Order live this week on the website.

Id love to noflip but sadly i have no time to practise :(

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey 'Kewbers'

Just a few updates we would like to make you all aware of:

• New Magnetic custom clock is being released very shortly (hopefully by the end of March)
  • We are now exclusive stockists of TheCubicle lubricants in the UK
  • We've just had our biggest ever re-stock with well over 6000+ cubes delivered
  • We now stock the all new Lubest XMT-10 Pro along with Adheron Light/Medium/Heavy
  • We've expanded our social media team so theres always some great discount codes available by following some great YouTube cubers
I would also like to thank you all for helping us built this amazing company to what it is today. We had thousands of loyal customers all over the world and even ship to some of the furthest places on the globe such as Australia, China (abit odd as it all comes from that region in the first place :D) and even the USA!

We're also rated 5*Stars on TrustPilot with over 250 5*star reviews (at the time of writing).
It's been an amazing few years with you all and we hope for many more to come.

We've partnered with some amazing companies and met some amazing people along the way.

Stay tuned for more...
Luke

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Hey 'Kewbers'

Just a few updates we would like to make you all aware of:

• New Magnetic custom clock is being released very shortly (hopefully by the end of March)
  • We are now exclusive stockists of TheCubicle lubricants in the UK
  • We've just had our biggest ever re-stock with well over 6000+ cubes delivered
  • We now stock the all new Lubest XMT-10 Pro along with Adheron Light/Medium/Heavy
  • We've expanded our social media team so theres always some great discount codes available by following some great YouTube cubers
I would also like to thank you all for helping us built this amazing company to what it is today. We had thousands of loyal customers all over the world and even ship to some of the furthest places on the globe such as Australia, China (abit odd as it all comes from that region in the first place :D) and even the USA!

We're also rated 5*Stars on TrustPilot with over 250 5*star reviews (at the time of writing).
It's been an amazing few years with you all and we hope for many more to come.

We've partnered with some amazing companies and met some amazing people along the way.

Stay tuned for more...
Luke

Is the Imperium M the custom clock? Also how much is shipping to US?

Luke Terzich

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is the Imperium M the custom clock? Also how much is shipping to US?
Actually No, We have an even better clock coming soon. The newer clock prototype will be with us within the week as it is being made outside of the UK :) Shipping to US Tracked and Signed (depening on weight and amount spent) will be from £7 with our new pricing structure.

:D

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Actually No, We have an even better clock coming soon. The newer clock prototype will be with us within the week as it is being made outside of the UK :) Shipping to US Tracked and Signed (depening on weight and amount spent) will be from £7 with our new pricing structure.

:D

Ok, thanks. How much more will the new clock cost?