• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Kanneti Sae Han - almost 3x3 Single WR

Evan Liu

WCA
2009LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I found this video after I saw a separate video from the same channel of Kanneti doing a J perm posted on this forum. Kanneti gets what seems to be a low 6, but hits the reset button accidentally, wiping out one of the best chances anyone will ever get to beat Feliks....:fp

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan Liu

WCA
2009LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, I took out the stuff about uncertainty from my post. The question mark from the thread title should also be removed.
I think it's pretty clear now, but anyone should feel free to confirm/deny what really happened.

I feel really bad for him :(

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I paused it and the display said 6.80.

EDIT: Actually it looks like the timer was in the process of resetting which caused the 8 in the middle. Was probably a low 6 solve.

2STnsE_kanneti.jpg

Last edited:

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
The white text? What are you trying to say? Using it isn't a crime you just do it a lot. You put white text in parenthesis. What's the point of that? Oh right, THERE ISN'T ONE. Stop trolling

spirit

Here's a screenshot of it paused at 5:87 and his hands are on the stackmat.

screenshotfz.jpg

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
That's pretty solid proof there. Any chance the WCA can make a ruling and give him the WR? Even if that's a few hundredths in either direction his hands are definitely on the stackmat and it's definitely faster than the current WR single.