• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jig a Loo lubricant discontinued

Samania

What. NOOOO D: I lurv my jig a loo TT___TT Its easier to find jig a loo than it is to find CRC in Canada (well for me D: )

Last edited:

Akuma

WCA
2010COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There are so many other alternatives that I honestly can't see how this is going to be any troublesome.
There's CRC Silicone, Maru Lube, Lubix, Shock Oil etc.
It's not like there's no other choice...

ChrisBird

Premium Member
WCA
2009BIRD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I personally love Jig-a-loo, and would use it over any other lube (for 2,3,4) any day of the week. Perhaps this is just the whole thing that California thought it caused disease and made it illegal?

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah I just for got a period
oops I did it again
btw, I thought that CRC and Jigaloo were very similar

And an "o" in "too". Which leads to;

"And it's cheaper to"...

Cheaper to do what? It's like you were going to say something else but didn't finish ;). Just pointing out what I think Kirjava meant. No offence btw, I mess up in nearly every post :(

OT. I only use shock oil, so I won't be missing Jizaloob...

Last edited:

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
And an "o" in "too". Which leads to;

"And it's cheaper to"...

Cheaper to do what? It's like you were going to say something else but didn't finish ;). Just pointing out what I think Kirjava meant. No offence btw, I mess up in nearly every post :(

OT. I only use shock oil, so I won't be missing Jizaloob...

I see what you mean. I meant that CRC is $2 at walmart and jigaloo is $5.

ARyder

I see what you mean. I meant that CRC is $2 at walmart and jigaloo is $5.

WOW we are getting robbed in Australia, we can't get jigaloo but CRC 808 is $17.50 at "SuperCheap" Auto and Nulon EzyGlide $15!

ARyder

i heard that they are discontinued now, only back supply left
atleast in canada

anyone know about this?

Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jig-A-Loo it says they're banning the use of paint stripper and dry cleaning fluid (Tetrachloroethylene Methylene Chloride) in the use of cans because they're toxic BUT I don't believe Jig-a-loo will stop getting made, they'll just use substitute chemicals (as is the case with so many other ago old home cleaning/lube products).