• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

JagLasers Progression. From 1 min beginner to sub 20 cfop and beyond!

JagLaser

I decided to do something interesting and start this towards the beginning of my cubing journey, as I've seen many that are journey from sub 20 to 15 and such. As of this first post, my first speedcube should arrive in a couple days. I am beginning to teach myself intuitive F2L, and two look will likely come next. My current average is about 1 minute. This will probably take a while, but excited to see how far I can get. I would also like to get into 2x2 in this thread, maybe a goal for sub 10, but not until I get probably sub 30 or so on 3x3.

Xatu

I decided to do something interesting and start this towards the beginning of my cubing journey, as I've seen many that are journey from sub 20 to 15 and such. As of this first post, my first speedcube should arrive in a couple days. I am beginning to teach myself intuitive F2L, and two look will likely come next. My current average is about 1 minute. This will probably take a while, but excited to see how far I can get. I would also like to get into 2x2 in this thread, maybe a goal for sub 10, but not until I get probably sub 30 or so on 3x3.
what method do u use?

JagLaser

Happy to say that my first speedcube, the Rs3m 2021 MagLev. Extremely happy with it ootb, although I have never really had a speedcube, so anything would probably have been great. Lubed it with weight 5, though I proly did it wrong, first time lubing. My f2l is improving, though still not great, and I've memorized probably 2/3 of 2 look oll, and most of 2 look pll, although some of the algs I printed are just wrong... My short term goal is to get my basic cfop up to sub 1 min at least, then see if I should just practice or learn full oll, pll, or advanced f2l...

JagLaser

Hey all, its been a while since last post, been practicing cfop. I am not amazing at intuitive f2l, but I've improved. Headlights is giving me a bit of trouble on 2oll, as well as no headlighs for first part of pll. Am getting around 50 seconds on a solid solve, and maybe 1:05 on meh solves.