• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

iTunes Visualizer: Dancing Cube

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
masterofthebass
ok... we can stop this retarded OS bashing. People are obviously closeminded and have no clue what they are talking about.
You sound like a Windows user.
you are funny... I haven't used windows in 4 years. Also, if you read the thread, I posted a video of the virtualization, meaning I at least have a mac. Now enough's enough.

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
twistnturn44
WCA
2008WARL01
YouTube
2007JTW

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
RanzhaTheLoneVlogger
Very cool, but unfortunately it isn't working for me. There's no error message or anything, it just isn't there.

I like Windows but Mac and Linux aren't bad either. They certainly look good too. So I heard that Mac is pwn.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Fixed?
What... what have I done?
Everything, sir, everything.
Fixed.

Very cool, but unfortunately it isn't working for me. There's no error message or anything, it just isn't there.

I like Linux and Mac and Windows are bad. They certainly look good though. So I heard that Mac is pwn, but that's a lie. They're just overpriced. Linux is free. Even though it's worth what you're paying for a Mac.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Fixed?
What... what have I done?
Everything, sir, everything.
Fixed.
Fixed.

YouTube
Tok169
I don't care what you like but when you say something is worse than something else even though it may or may not be, thats what ticks me off. I'm fine with hearing Mac isn't bad IMO but hearing Mac is just ugh, noobcakes.

This reminds of people on You Tube that completly don't understand the concept of opinion.

Last edited:
nice visualizer, i use all three OS's and so dont care about this OS bashing. My opinion on it is:
1) linux is very stable for servers
2) Mac is a great every day computer
3) Windows is good for those obscure jobs that they only make a program that works on windows for

ANYWAY: VERY NICE VISUALIZER, WHATEVER IT WORKS ON

Last edited: