• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Changing windows media files to itunes?

Sherwood

Is there any way I can change Windows Media Player files onto iTunes? I downloaded a movie but it only works for Windows Media at the moment. Is there any way I can make it work for iTunes?

Last edited:

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not positive if this will work but you can try going to it in its folder, right click it then go to properties then change the default program to open it with to itunes then double-click it and hope it works.

WCA
2009ROAC01
Is there any way I can change Windows Media Player files onto iTunes? I downloaded a movie but it only works for Windows Media at the moment. Is there any way I can make it work for iTunes?

Edit: How can I download movies on the internet for free to go on my ipod. Besides limewire?
Use VLC open source player, open the file, and save as a MP4 file.

I'm fairly certain PJK would not appreciate discussion of illegal file-sharing on this forum.

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Go to "download.com" and find a converter thingamajig? That's my last of idea's.

Edit: How can I download movies on the internet for free to go on my ipod. Besides limewire?

I'm fairly certain PJK would not appreciate discussion of illegal file-sharing on this forum.

Who says that it is illegal? It may be a video he got from a friend in an e-mail.

Last edited:

hyunchoi98

WCA
2012CHOI04
YouTube
Visit Channel

Just drag the file on to itunes?

You can download them from *******s (i don't think illegal file sharing stuff would be appreciated on the forum) and convert them with mediacoder or SUPER converter or any converter with an ipod preset.

Go to "download.com" and find a converter thingamajig? That's my last of idea's.

Who says that it is illegal? It may be a video he got from a friend in an e-mail.

He/she said "How can I download movies on the internet for free"

Last edited:

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Just drag the file on to itunes?

You can download them from *******s (i don't think illegal file sharing stuff would be appreciated on the forum) and convert them with mediacoder or SUPER converter or any converter with an ipod preset.

He/she said "How can I download movies on the internet for free"
It didn't say that when i posted that. He edited it

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Any Video Converter (at the bottom of Products page, version 3.03 or higher).

This is the video converter I use whenever I need to convert from .mov to .avi to edit the videos on Windows, and then to a compressed .avi to YouTube.

File formats:

Mobile-MP4: This works for iTunes

FLV and SWF: Flash video files

DVD NTSC and DVD PAL: They're mpgs.

MPEG-I and -II: Mpgs, again.

Then your casual for Windows .avi and .wmv.

.mp4, and then .mkv.

Audio file formats:

.mp3
.ogg
.wma
.aac
.m4a
.wav

Those are supported for conversion, but not necessarily for import.