• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

itunes music help

Rubixgod

YouTube
Visit Channel
i wanna start putting music in my vids again but i keep trying to import them from itunes in wmm but its not the appropriate file format. the current file is m4p but i wanna convert it to mp3. can someone tell me how to?

hawkmp4

In iTunes you need to convert it to mp3 first. Edit -> Preferences -> Importing or something like that in iTunes. Then select the files in iTunes you want to convert, right click, and you'll have an option to convert to mp3.

And dear god, spell Rubik's correctly.

Rubixgod

YouTube
Visit Channel
In iTunes you need to convert it to mp3 first. Edit -> Preferences -> Importing or something like that in iTunes. Then select the files in iTunes you want to convert, right click, and you'll have an option to convert to mp3.

And dear god, spell Rubik's correctly.
ok thanks and my username wasw supposed to be rubiksgod (when i first signed up on youtube) but i think someone already took that when i signed up so i stuck with this.