• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is SpeedCubeStore.co.uk FAKE?

YouTube
Visit Channel
Recently I came across a uk speed cube store called SpeedCubeStore.co.uk. It had good postage and good prices so I decided to buy a gan 356 XS there. The store said I would receive the tracking details by email before the end of the week.

FAST FORWARD A WEEK
Still no email. I was getting worried because I had paid more than £45 for it. So I searched the internet for any trace of this - and found none.

So could anyone clarify for me whether this store is real or fake please? Here is a link:

www.speedcubestore.co.uk

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Recently I came across a uk speed cube store called SpeedCubeStore.co.uk. It had good postage and good prices so I decided to buy a gan 356 XS there. The store said I would receive the tracking details by email before the end of the week.

FAST FORWARD A WEEK
Still no email. I was getting worried because I had paid more than £45 for it. So I searched the internet for any trace of this - and found none.

So could anyone clarify for me whether this store is real or fake please? Here is a link:

www.speedcubestore.co.uk
This is unfortunately a known problem. Many youtubers posted about it in like September. Please do not order from there, they usually scam you out of your money and they have no customer service.

WCA
2018BRUM01

FAST FORWARD A WEEK

www.speedcubestore.co.uk

This is certainly not a fake store, they are just not the most reputable. I have ordered stuff from there, and received exactly what I ordered, but I would not do it again. I did not get any updates from them and customer service was a total joke. How long did it estimate that shipping would take? If I were you and looking for cheap prices I would buy from cubezz. Hopefully your cube comes, but I would not get your hopes up.

brenda

To make an update:
I did finally receive the cube. The problem was their customer service - they did not contact me at all.
Glad to hear that, can you tell me how long it took for your item to be delivered (and also what area you live in)?

Nappster

I have recently bought a GAN 356 xs from SpeedCubeStore.co.uk and I was very careful of using a legitimate site, however, I feel like I might have made a mistake and used a fake website.

I have not received any confirmation of order or any tracking details. The payment I made was through Paypal so I know I could raise concern with them should the cube not turn up.

The only thing I got was a receipt from Paypal and the email adress attatched looked like it had nothing to do with the site.

I have no reason to not trust this site but something just doesn't quite sit right with me after ordering.

Has anyone used this site before, or can anyone advise me with what to do?

Thanks in advance.

-A very sad cuber