• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

If you're thinking of buying a metallic ghost cube

Cubeologist

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been looking around this forum and others looking for a metallic ghost cube (purple preferably) for sale. I have found a few on the twisty puzzles forum and they are crazy expensive. The average price was around 140 British Pounds or 250 USD. I actually considered it, because I am not that bright and I really wanted one for my collection haha. But I have since found out that you can also order a Chinese Lunar Year bundle from HKNow and you get one that way too!

Now I understand that these bundles are expensive and not everyone will see this as a viable option. But for someone who was going to pay the large price for a ghost cube anyway, it is refreshing to get a TON of other puzzles, along with the ghost cube that I wanted, for about the same going price as the single metallic puzzle on ebay.

Here is a link to the bundles, and you better hurry if you want one because they are going quickly.

http://www.hknowstore.com/locale/en-US/category/Package

Blurry

I was going to post something exactly like this today, I saw the bundles and thought about what a great deal they were. Beat me to it haha :)