• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I Will Critique Your Solves for Free!!(Closed)

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
i sent the results to you, but it was only 3 solves. What do you think i should do to get faster?
I haven't quite got to yours yet, due to all of the critiques that I am trying to get done that were ahead of you. I should have it tomorrow and then I will be able to let you know.

zinzan8

That’s me that sent @FishyIshy a current set of 12 solves on cubeast. I can confirm that he is generous with his time and feedback, and reviews each step, highlighting your biggest opportunities for improvement, with tips going forward.

Really appreciate him for doing this.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
That’s me that sent @FishyIshy a current set of 12 solves on cubeast. I can confirm that he is generous with his time and feedback, and reviews each step, highlighting your biggest opportunities for improvement, with tips going forward.

Really appreciate him for doing this.
Anytime! I hope that it will help you improve!
Thanks so much for helping the community with this!
I actually have an Ao12 that I wanted to have critiqued, so I'll send it to you soon.
Again, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do this for other cubers!
I can't wait!

Unfortunately, I can only film from the back angle. Is that fine?
Yup

Finished critiquing that ao12. It only took about 2 hours in total. Not too bad.