• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I Will Critique Your Solves for Free!!(Closed)

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I want to help you get faster. So why not send some videos to me in order to see what your weakness are? I will accept an average of five from you once a week. Just send the videos to

[email protected]
You have a chance to get your solves critiqued every week for free, so why not???

My channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQY-rU5aTQfdEUGv68zJ3Wg/

Make sure to subscribe!!

Last edited:

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I send you a reconstruction? I have tried filming myself, and my hands covered the whole thing, even from a pov
Yeah, make sure that you have the scramble/scrambles though. I can use a virtual cube to put in the reconstruction and then I will add a written critique after I see what you could have done better.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
noice, this might give me a way to my path of sub 30!
Send them to me. If they aren't done by tonight. You might have them by like 12 EST tomorrow!! Good luck with your improvement!!

Can I send you a reconstruction? I have tried filming myself, and my hands covered the whole thing, even from a pov
No problem. Go ahead

sent a solve
I sent the results to you a few minutes ago.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the critique. I sent another, and I will keep in mind about less f moves and use the new algs for that 4th pair case:)
Awesome. I'm glad that you liked it and I will try as best as I can to help you as much as I can

Thank you guys so much for your critique submissions. I should have maybe 2 or 3 done tomorrow.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
If you cant see mine, im on a private account so you might not have access, but i can grant you that if you need it.
I can see it. I just started my practice session, so I am not able to get to it as of now.

If you would like to start a conversation with me, feel free. I will get to it as soon as I can.

If you cant see mine, im on a private account so you might not have access, but i can grant you that if you need it.
I actually will need you to approve so that I can view this. It said that I had to request access for the video. So I requested and I am waiting for you.