• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] I guess I still haven't done one of these...

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
My name is Micah Morrison. I am a 14 year old cuber (almost 15). I've been to 14 official competitions, and have 10 podiums. My main events and averages are:

3x3: 8.6 seconds
4x4: 32.5 seconds
5x5: 1:08
6x6: 2:15
7x7: 3:20
megaminx: 1:12

I pretty much use the most popular method for every event (CFOP for 3x3, Yau for 4x4, Redux for 5x5-7x7, Westlund for Mega). And on 2x2 I use a mix of Roux, CFOP, Petrus, ZZ, and Ortega.

I'm currently working on becoming color neutral on 3x3, and I'm also working on trying to be better at more events. The events I'm currently working on are square 1 and 3x3 BLD

My Youtube channel which I recently started is through this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55DIqgdnTuE8MNTg0OV4Ow?view_as=subscriber

I'm sponsored by speedcubing.org. Use discount code "MICAH" for 5% off

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Welcome!

Mental notes to self about this guy...
My name is Micah Morrison. I am a 14 year old cuber (almost 15). I've been to 14 official competitions, and have 10 podiums. My main events and averages are:

3x3: 8.6 seconds
4x4: 32.5 seconds
5x5: 1:08
6x6: 2:15
7x7: 3:20
megaminx: 1:12
...pretty meh averages, I can do much better...
I pretty much use the most popular method for every event (CFOP for 3x3, Yau for 4x4, Redux for 5x5-7x7, Westlund for Mega). And on 2x2 I use a mix of Roux, CFOP, Petrus, ZZ, and Ortega.
...way too normal...
I'm currently working on becoming color neutral on 3x3, and I'm also working on trying to be better at more events. The events I'm currently working on are square 1 and 3x3 BLD
...anybody can do all of that...
My Youtube channel which I recently started is through this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55DIqgdnTuE8MNTg0OV4Ow?view_as=subscriber

I'm sponsored by speedcubing.org. Use discount code "MICAH" for 5% off
...very full of himself...

...overall kind of a wierdo. I should probably ignore him.

brododragon

And on 2x2 I use a mix of Roux, CFOP, Petrus, ZZ, and Ortega.
@ProStar we both know Petrus is superior.
Welcome to the forums! do you have any other hobbies besides cubing?
nope. I cube the whole time I'm awake minus eating, and sometimes I cube while eating.
bro I was the one who made that up about Tymon
Tymon said that about himself...
I added the part about cubing while eating.
Darn Tymon.

brododragon

Welcome to the forums! Is it too late for me to tell you to join the Rouxvolution? I normally do it on intro threads but you seem veerrry deep into the dark side.
They've fallen for my plan. They've used "the dark side" and know I can feel popular.
I want to eyes up react and laugh react to this.
Mouth is laughing, eyes are rolled.