• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to make Custom Logos

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes i know there have been threads before. But they are so old and cubesmith doesn't exist anymore.

From what i gather inkjet printers and tape is a method but i don't have one.
What way is there to make a custom logo on stickerless cubes?
TheCubicle might still do custom logos. I’m not sure though

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Let me rephrase im not rich. I don't have a 3d printer. the closest i can find is draw it on tape but it wont print onto the piece effectively and it's a night mare to draw on
You could try hand engraving a center with an exacto knife. This is very hard and dangerous though so do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for any actions you take. I would not recommend this at all unless you just wanna put a blocky Letter or a square or something super simple.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for bump but does anyone have experience with printing custom clear stickers? I have some logo stickers that are peeling and I would like to replace them.
I asked thecubicle about it but I think they only do custom logos in batches of 150+ or some large quantity. Also I asked Calvin from HKNowStore and he says he still might have some extra logo stickers lying around.

I think I can do it with my inkjet printer at home with transparent sticker paper. I'm also not sure how to get rounded stickers - I'll probably have to do that myself with a knife.

D

Deleted member 54663

Sorry for bump but does anyone have experience with printing custom clear stickers? I have some logo stickers that are peeling and I would like to replace them.
I asked thecubicle about it but I think they only do custom logos in batches of 150+ or some large quantity. Also I asked Calvin from HKNowStore and he says he still might have some extra logo stickers lying around.

I think I can do it with my inkjet printer at home with transparent sticker paper. I'm also not sure how to get rounded stickers - I'll probably have to do that myself with a knife.
I think Cyoubx made a video on this topic with an inkjet printer, it worked for my friend.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel

That should work just fine.
However, there is another method to make logos, use a Cricut. They will be similar to the premium cube logos from TC since they will be shaped like the logo, not just shaped like a center cap.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
That should work just fine.
However, there is another method to make logos, use a Cricut. They will be similar to the premium cube logos from TC since they will be shaped like the logo, not just shaped like a center cap.
are you talking about the machine or some hole punches? because I'm not gonna get an entire machine to make two or three logos. I would just stick with a square logo like the lanlan ones.