• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to make Custom Logos

DerpBoiMoon

Yes i know there have been threads before. But they are so old and cubesmith doesn't exist anymore.

From what i gather inkjet printers and tape is a method but i don't have one.
What way is there to make a custom logo on stickerless cubes?

OreKehStrah

Yes i know there have been threads before. But they are so old and cubesmith doesn't exist anymore.

From what i gather inkjet printers and tape is a method but i don't have one.
What way is there to make a custom logo on stickerless cubes?
TheCubicle might still do custom logos. I’m not sure though

OreKehStrah

Would it be Wca legal to have a logo that has your name on it instead of a normal cube logo so its harder to lose?
Yes. I don’t see why not since cubes like the Valk have theValk printed on the logo, and on squan, people usually put some text as the logo

OreKehStrah

Let me rephrase im not rich. I don't have a 3d printer. the closest i can find is draw it on tape but it wont print onto the piece effectively and it's a night mare to draw on
You could try hand engraving a center with an exacto knife. This is very hard and dangerous though so do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for any actions you take. I would not recommend this at all unless you just wanna put a blocky Letter or a square or something super simple.