• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How many solves did it take for people to be Sub-12 on Square-1 and what parity method do you use?

I have done around 1000 solves and I average around 20 seconds on Square-1. My goal is to be Sub-12 and I currently use just the 13-slice parity alg, but I don't know if I should learn CP Parity, all of the Parity EP's, CSP, or not learn anything. How many solves do I have to do to get Sub-12 and what parity method should I use?

Thanks!

Thom S.

Learn all the One-sided Parity EPs. That should cover you for a long time.
As for Parity Method, all sails go to CSP. And that's not bad. If you REALLY really don't wanna learn CSP, but also don't want Parity EPs, then you can learn CPP. It's not the best choice you can do tho.