• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How fast is your internet?

jianziboy

WCA
2010LUJE01
1014045948.png
[/URL][/IMG]

is that fast or slow?

Rudinie

I just got a new connection and allthough the upload is not yet as it is supposed to be i'm quite happy with the speed:
1016654747.png

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whee! It's been faster, though. :-/
1290885127.png

(What's more annoying is that this is almost faster than USB. It's as effective to back up to the internet as to an external hard drive...)

Last edited:
G

Georgeanderre

1.png

Note the 11500~ miles away ... i get slower speeds using the Vodafone UK server ... supposedly one of the fastest in the UK... definitely not
we are having alot of problems with it recently...
we had 12, then they upgraded it and told us we would get 20+ but we went down ...
after nearly 4 months of issues they should be fixing it soon ... but they said that last time ...

whats crazy is the further away i the server is faster connection i get ... :confused:
i know its do do with how fast both servers are in comparison to each other but c'mon...

Last edited by a moderator: