• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do I unscramble my magic?

Unfortunately my Rubik's magic is scrambled. You can see its current position in the attached picture. Does anyone know how to unscramble it (make it flat, with the three rings)? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 84

person917

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you still have the booklet that comes with the rubik's magic? The one where it shows you the different folds? Well first I usually get it back into a rectangle then use a combination of the 3 folds they show you in the book. After awhile you will see how the folds work and what they do and get the rings back to normal. I think the folds are called wallet stack, reverse, and roll.

edit: found booklet online if you don't have-
http://www.rubiks.com/World/~/media/Files/hint_magic.ashx

Sorry, but both of these guides just give the fundamental moves and how everything works. They don't actually tell you (step by step) how to unscramble the magic. All I need to do is make it flat (4 by 2 square), I know how to solve it from there. Is there anyone that knows how to do this from the position I show in the picture above? Thanks.

Tyloro

YouTube
Visit Channel
I solved it

i just played around with it and did the different folds
when it seems like the magic is backwards likewhen u try to do the corect folds
u can only do it to the other side
just play with it a bit

N

nitrocan

There's this "Play around with it" method by Peter Parker & Mr. Bean.

It's too complicated to learn though, bunch of algorithms etc. I gave up. Not worth it.