• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hi

cfopboy

Hi cubers! i am a 12 year old boy who lives in singapore. i do 2x2-4x4 and skewb. my 2x2 sux i average like 15 cuz i use 3x3 method for 2x2. 3x3 i average about 30 and 4x4 is 2mins with yau4(i am a beginner) and skewb is like 25 secs cuz i fingertrick sledges very weirdly. i am also a gan fanboy but the only gancube i have is an x. :( . my parents wont let me buy any other cube, let alone a gancube. i also like to build stuff with lego. lol i had no idea what to put for an ending so im just gonna end it here.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! You probably don’t need more cubes for now - the Gan X is arguably the best cube on the market currently, except maybe by the XS and Weilong WRM.
How long have you been cubing? Those are very respectable times by the way :)

cfopboy

Welcome! You probably don’t need more cubes for now - the Gan X is arguably the best cube on the market currently, except maybe by the XS and Weilong WRM.
How long have you been cubing? Those are very respectable times by the way :)
i started around june 2019 with a sail w, then i had to stop because of exams. i started again in october then went to my first comp in november but i DNFed 2 solves. sad. lol

GAN 356 X

im really glad i found speedsolving.com cuz now i can talk to other people who have the same interests as me. i am the only cuber in my family.
My family gets annoyed whenever I cube in the car or for too long (2+ hours; my longest session was six hours lol). Anyone else experience the same thing? I recommend getting someone in your family into cubing. Im teaching my dad LBL and he's almost got it.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
My family gets annoyed whenever I cube in the car or for too long (2+ hours; my longest session was six hours lol). Anyone else experience the same thing? I recommend getting someone in your family into cubing. Im teaching my dad LBL and he's almost got it.
My brother and I got into cubing at the same time, so that's nice that I always have someone to race. We also taught our dad how to do it. Also, my family is so used to the noise of cubing now that it isn't a problem. I also have 4 wild siblings so it is loud all of the time. the cubing noise was a problem in the beginning though☺

GAN 356 X

My brother and I got into cubing at the same time, so that's nice that I always have someone to race. We also taught our dad how to do it. Also, my family is so used to the noise of cubing now that it isn't a problem. I also have 4 wild siblings so it is loud all of the time. the cubing noise was a problem in the beginning though☺
Haha. Lucky. I say cubing terms and no one understands me

Jack Cuberman

Hey CFOPboy, I live in Malaysia maybe be meet up someday, we can be friends I'm only 13 years old anyway. For 2x2 I average at 8 seconds, 3x3 I average around 23 and 4x4 at 2:45

cfopboy

me. my dad got a giiker i3 so hopefully he can get into cubing and understand why i need more cubes lol