• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hello from Kurdistan!

Karwan

HELLO . am pretty new for speedcubing. idk how this really works so ummm... and yea there is at least 1 cuber in Kurdistan lol(if you ever heard of it).
my pb is 48 seconds with the beginner method. and recently i started applying f2l and currently switching to Freidrich's method. i can also solve 4x4, which takes about 5 mins. i recently learned it. my cube is trash and unfortunately cant find a fast one. any tips?

Last edited:
C

Cubinwitdapizza

Welcome! There was recently a thread created called, “share a tip, win a qiyi mini wuque.” You have a chance of getting a better 4x4 if you share a tip and you can read through the tips for tips.

nonoperez

Welcome, My time in 3x3 is 45 seconds too, of course I've heard of Kurdistan, maybe there will be a world championship there in the future, who knows?

Karwan

Welcome, My time in 3x3 is 45 seconds too, of course I've heard of Kurdistan, maybe there will be a world championship there in the future, who knows?
I wish. I can't really find anyone that speedcubes. It's kinda boring when you just play by yourself.
Thanks.
Welcome! There was recently a thread created called, “share a tip, win a qiyi mini wuque.” You have a chance of getting a better 4x4 if you share a tip and you can read through the tips for tips.
thanks for the note. Will do that.

nonoperez

Don't know if you can buy one in your country, but you could have a smart cube to fight against other speedcubers over the world, you need a internet connection and a mobile phone (or tablet).
The cheaper is xiaomi giiker (that is not bad), the best is gan 356i (expensive) and there is the go cube that I haven't tried.

Karwan

Don't know if you can buy one in your country, but you could have a smart cube to fight against other speedcubers over the world, you need a internet connection and a mobile phone (or tablet).
The cheaper is xiaomi giiker (that is not bad), the best is gan 356i (expensive) and there is the go cube that I haven't tried.
thanks for the info! i have done my research on speecubes tho. i just can't find any here. they're all bad normal cubes. and i don't think speedcubes get shipped here. : (

Karwan

Welcome. Are you able to order from cubezz.com or lightake.com?

Are you considered to be part of Iraq? Kurdistan is not officially recognized by the United States, for example.

Welcome to the site!
I just tried the cubezz.com site. I couldn't buy anything because I don't really have a credit card. But seems to be possible! Thanks.

Karwan

Zeke Mackay

WCA
2015MACK06
YouTube
Visit Channel
There is a competition coming up next week in Ankara.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
HELLO . am pretty new for speedcubing. idk how this really works so ummm... and yea there is at least 1 cuber in Kurdistan lol(if you ever heard of it).
my pb is 48 seconds with the beginner method. and recently i started applying f2l and currently switching to Freidrich's method. i can also solve 4x4, which takes about 5 mins. i recently learned it. my cube is trash and unfortunately cant find a fast one. any tips?
Try the cubicle.com, (USA)
speedcubeshop.com, (USA)
daily puzzles.com.au, (Australia)
cubezz.com (China)
gancube.com (China)
hknowstore.com (UK)
and there's probably several others, but too many to count. But there's a good start, and I haven't even bought from all of them, so you can tell it's good.