• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello from Arizona! New Cuber!!

RGFcub3d

I just started cubing about 2 weeks ago. I only know the basic method of solving a cube. I just started practicing how to solve the cross on the bottom. My fastest time is 1:36 mins on a New Island Phoenix 3x3x3 stickerless. I also own a Moyu Aosu 4x4x4 and a Rubik's brand 3x3x3 keychain. And today I just ordered a Moyu AoLong v2 to replace my current 3x3x3. I really liked the feel on the Moyu Aosu, hence the reason why I'm replacing the New Island with a Moyu. I got into cubing when I started messing with my Father in Law's Rubiks cube. I couldn't solve it so I looked up a tutorial on YouTube. It was by TheSergeB. Now that I know the basics, I was able to solve the Moyu Aosu without any tutorials.

I really enjoy cubing and I am planning on learning the CFOP method next as well as solving other cubes. So, any tips or recommendations will be appreciated. Thank you! :)