• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Helllo

Dylan

Premium Member
My names dylan and i like to solve the 3x3x3 alll the time even in lessons my best is a pathetic 49 seconds but after hard practice on my 2x2x2 i can now do the 2x2x2 in 12 seconds - i bet really good cubers will read and be like "what a noob" but i have not been cubing long and i am not as old as you other cubers. I joined because i wana speak to people who understand how wonderful the rubiks collection is as i get called "sweaty cuber" at school even though i think they are just jelouse :):tu

E

Ethan Rosen

I'm sorry but can you please explain the "sweaty" part of "sweaty cuber?"

Dylan

Premium Member
Have you ever heard the sweaty gamer? Well people think im a sweaty cuber.

ZincK_NOVA

WCA
2011OCON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WOO UK CUBER!!
welcome~ even though you joined before me!
I know what you mean- I spend at least 80% of my school time cubing- I seem to get my best times during lunch- my good times are all around 33-36 seconds, I got a lucky 27 seconds recently too but when I get bad times, they're usually at least 45 seconds and then I give up ^^'
keep practicing! what method and cube(s) do you use?

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WOO UK CUBER!!
welcome~ even though you joined before me!
I know what you mean- I spend at least 80% of my school time cubing- I seem to get my best times during lunch- my good times are all around 33-36 seconds, I got a lucky 27 seconds recently too but when I get bad times, they're usually at least 45 seconds and then I give up ^^'
keep practicing! what method and cube(s) do you use?
inb4 "Teacher took my cube bawwwww" thread.

Sup Dylan.

sepehr

WCA
2011SANE03
80% !!! lucky you

We have to study so much in school :(

we have too...
we have many difficult lessons in high school... and we haven't time for Cubing ! you are very lucky !!!we have Mathematics Physics Chemistry Biology Junior ...
its very bad !!...:-(