• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hasselt Open 2013

Geert

Premium Member
WCA
2010BICL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everybody!
The Hasselt Open 2013 competition will take place on November 2nd and 3rd in Hasselt (Belgium)
You can find more information on the competition website or on the WCA website

events:
2x2: 3 rounds || 3x3: 3 rounds || 4x4: 3 rounds ||Pyra: 3 rounds || 5x5: 2 rounds || 3BLD: 2 rounds || Mega: 1 round || Clock: 1 round || OH: 1 round
FMC: Best of 1
4BLD & 5BLD: Best of 3

Last edited:
Well I guess dropping roughly by Roosendaal (not where I live, but more detail in a pm if needed ;) ) would be too much of a detour? Only for day 2.

Zoé

Wanted : Black modded SengShou megaminx with original stickers.

Odder and I could not find his megaminx when we came home! Since the venue was pretty empty when we left, we're assuming someone might have taken it by mistake. It looks like a super crappy out of the box SS mega, (so it's easy to mistake it for your own), but just check if it turns super awesomely good and if it's modded!
Hopefully it'll turn out to be somewhere :D