• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Future Skewb Records

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone, I just came back from a fairly long hiatus from cubing( about 1.5-2 years) and noticed that while most world records have changed recently, skewb is still 1.10. I’m curious as to when people think the record will be broken and who the notable skewbers are, mostly on the newer spectrum as I still remember Jonathan, Lukas, etc

u Cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that lukasz and jonathan are still pretty relevant. Honestly though, if I got the right scramble I could beat the 1.10. Anyone who consistently averages 4-5 with enough knowledge could do it.

BradyCubes08

WCA
2018WROT01
I think that lukasz and jonathan are still pretty relevant. Honestly though, if I got the right scramble I could beat the 1.10. Anyone who consistently averages 4-5 with enough knowledge could do it.

cool because I average about low 3
hmm now to find that lucky scramble...

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hey everyone, I just came back from a fairly long hiatus from cubing( about 1.5-2 years) and noticed that while most world records have changed recently, skewb is still 1.10. I’m curious as to when people think the record will be broken and who the notable skewbers are, mostly on the newer spectrum as I still remember Jonathan, Lukas, etc
I’d say the notable skewbers are Riley Norrid, Jonathan, Lukas, maybe Tyler Robinson. Oh and Zhongyang li or whatever his name is

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
These people are objectively the world's top skewb solvers recently (this year):

1. George Scholey
1. Maxence Baudry
2. Yuxin Cai (蔡羽欣)
3. Michal Rzewuski
4. Łukasz Burliga
5. Léo Bailly
7. Michal Krasowski
8. Manuel Prieto de Antón
10. Anthony Lafourcade
10. Martin Vædele Egdal

Source
Plus, they are all sub 2.7
Thanks! I’m gonna try to get back into the side events like skewb and square 1 more!