• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full Sail Spring Open 2011

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hadley texted me yesterday that he wouldn't be able to split the cost of travel with me, and I have to choose between paying rent this month and going to Florida. D:

I won't be able to go after all. ;___;

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

This event was a blast! Vishal and I are both very excited about it, and are already discussing when it would be convenient for the both of us to host another tournament :)

Thanks everyone for coming, we hope you enjoyed it! It was great seeing everyone, and I look forward to doing this again sometime :)

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registration of competition:$n
Salad at chilies:$4.64
Becoming CFOP/Roux neutral: Priceless.
:T I just realized that this won't even be that hard

Congratulations Chris :tu
@Edward: Finally first comp, how you'd go?

"It was delicious"
I thought my times were disappointing, but people said it wasn't bad for my first comp.
And I realized Chris was right. My fingertips hurt like hell from all of the cubing.
And I learned how to solve a megaminx :T (Thank's Charlie)

Last edited:

Cool Frog

Chris got my brain ... Twisting, dying, living, murdering, flying, or something
Got this nonstop weird feeling in my head as I try to figure out some of the harder Commuters for corners.

I think that competition may have been the funnest day of my life.
So many people with the name Chris at that comp.(Hope we could meet up some time soon Chris Hardwick)

Last edited: