• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full Sail Spring Open 2011

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think you can still order x cubes from cube depot but you have to email Eric. The 2x2 price will actually be 20. If you stool want them yes you can get one before the 2x2 round. The reason the price is high because v cube would charge you 12 for the cube and 18 for shipping. I will probably sell both of mine but I might only sell one. I will tell you in a few days. I will also be selling other cubes that are listed in another comment and if you buy a few puzzles I will lower the cost.

Hey, so a few questions, mainly what kind of v-2 is the one you're for sure gonna sell, and have you decided on the other one yet? Also, I'll buy the Megaminx as well, so how much would all 3 (or 2) cost?

On a more important matter, when I registered me and my 2 friends up online, I didn't realize we had to pay either right at registration or at the door, so we're registered, but not payed for yet. How could we go about paying for it before the comp so we don't have the extra $5 tacked on?

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
On a more important matter, when I registered me and my 2 friends up online, I didn't realize we had to pay either right at registration or at the door, so we're registered, but not payed for yet. How could we go about paying for it before the comp so we don't have the extra $5 tacked on?

Log in with a CubingUSA account (or register a CUSA account with the same e-mail), and you can edit your registration and pay that way.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hadley texted me yesterday that he wouldn't be able to split the cost of travel with me, and I have to choose between paying rent this month and going to Florida. D:

I won't be able to go after all. ;___;