• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Forum Upgraded

Felipe Rigon

WCA
2015RIGO01
It's not an issue, but it was more convenient to mark forums read before. Now I have to enter a particular forum to make it read instead of simply double click the cube.

gyroninja

I'm not a fan of having icons on threads. Most of the icons are irrelavent form what is being discussed.

Artic

No more youtube links in avatar???

Also, what's the fastest way to view ALL new posts since last visit. I used to login and be able to directly access that. Now I have to click on my name twice, and then navigate to menu to choose new posts. It's really cumbersome.

SweetSolver

WCA
2014SWEE01

Also, what's the fastest way to view ALL new posts since last visit. I used to login and be able to directly access that. Now I have to click on my name twice, and then navigate to menu to choose new posts. It's really cumbersome.
It's been said a couple of times now, but the YouTube links will be reimplemented soon.

Use this link for viewing new posts:
https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/index.php?find-new/posts&recent=1

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can adjust this or add another theme which spans 100% if enough people want it.

I would definitely love to get rid of the sidebar like I could on the old forum. I feel like it takes too many scrolls on my scroll wheel to get to the bottom now. I also feel like the text could all be maybe 25% smaller. It's all too big with too many gaps, in my opinion.

(otherwise I think it looks much nicer).

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Is there a way to dislike stupid posts like this? Seriously, this question has been asked way too many times already, despite PJK CLEARLY STATING in the OP that it's coming soon, and once again PATIENTLY replying to someone else asking the exact same question. If we're going to "like" things, can we please, please dislike things too? It is a feature I would heavily abuse, and would prevent my having to type out my thoughts in posts like this.