• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Feet Solvers Association (FSA)

Spencer131

WCA
2017CHUB02

If you:
-are against the removal of feet
-have worked hard to practice and compete in feet
-want to compete in feet
-wish for the WCA to repeal their verdict
-want to establish a feet-friendly association to compete against the WCA

Join this discord server. We don't have a plan, but we all have a common desire so come help form the foundation of people we need.

Thanks

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Why stop at 'feet'. 'A feet-friendly association to compete against the WCA' could be a good place to introduce new events or showcase less well known puzzles in general. There was a lot of interest in 'curvy copter' and 'kilominx' being added to the WCA even roster, but why not introduce them into a more independent association.
because those events are more contentious within the WCA

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
I don’t think this would work logistically, but I would be interested in seeing how this turns out. I’m sure we will all find a solution to the feet removal fairly soon, whether it be a compromise or continuing on with it

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hello everybody.

Because of the unfortunate events leading to feet’s impending removal, we would like to stand strong. Please make your last solve of 2019 a recorded 3x3 with Feet solve. Please share this message all across social media to get the word around to pay respects to this beloved event. We need to stand strong. With videos of feet solving, there is nothing we can’t do.

Thank you very much.