• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favourite Sports and why?

Dominic Diez

Does anyone do any martial arts??? i have recently started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It requires you to focus so much on what you are doing that you just forget about any problems. You have to use your mind as much as if not more than your physical capabilities, and you're also learning how to defend yourself. I would recommend this to everyone! even if your the most passive person.

WCA
2015PEAR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like running
It's the most simple sport. You don't have to think at all. You just try your hardest

Me 2. Long distance running is kinda fun when you do races and stuff. +YOU FEEL SO GOOD THE REST OF THE DAY ONCE YOU'VE DONE IT

Soccer and table tennis are the funnest sports.
Cricket, Badminton, swimming, cycling are all Kool too.

JimCube

WCA
2016REGA04
Does anyone do any martial arts??? i have recently started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It requires you to focus so much on what you are doing that you just forget about any problems. You have to use your mind as much as if not more than your physical capabilities, and you're also learning how to defend yourself. I would recommend this to everyone! even if your the most passive person.
I used to take Aikido, but it was so physicaly demanding. I injured myself multiple times so i just quit after taking a major highschool entrance exam.