• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ES 5x5 for $14 including shipping on DX, and other puzzles!

TomZ

I requested eastheen puzzles at dealextreme a while ago! Today I found out some of them were listed!

They've got the 5x5 for $14, a megaminx for $7.50 (PVC, I think), the dual 2x2 keychain at $3.99, and a random white tiled 4x4 (eastsheen mech?). They've also got alot of the extended 3x3 crappy things. I've also seen a funny 2x2 ball, with a nice pattern. Shipping is included in all the prices. Click here for a list of pretty much al the puzzles on DX. (for the 5x5 and minx scroll down a bit)

Too bad they ain't got the 2x2 (and 4x4) yet. Maybe if we keep asking, we will one day get them. I think this is an intresting 'devellopment', I hope to see more cheap puzzles on DX in the future.

This is awesome.The free shipping makes everything from here so cheap. I hope they stock a 4x4 Eastsheen soon or even white ones too.

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well it looks like an eastsheen and is called an A5...
but what's with the brain teaser IQ cube part...lol.
hope crazyasianskills makes his order...if it's successful i'd like one too...been longing for a 5x5...

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That 4x4 is eastsheen? It says in the 9spuzzles website that the structure is like eastsheen...means its not right? and it's 7.2cm while ES is 6cm..
and it's too cheap to be an ES...lol. should be a replica...

Jai

WCA
2007GAMB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Looks like I'll be ordering some cubes also when I buy my Fiio E5 headphone amp from there (not released yet, only Fiio E3 is available at the moment). :D

Edit: check out the user reviews on the Sq-1 (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13755) ...
"there are several combinations, maybe like a rubik cube"
"Its a bit of frustating entertainment, nothing more"
"Theres no reset switch!"
"There is a little manual, with some instructions, in a not so bad English (google translated, I guess)"

ES 5x5 comments:
"Looks slightly challenging..."
"ouch. that's a lot of stickers to peel off when solving it honestly gets to hard.
the worst one is that 11 x 12 132 panel brain teaser magic iq ball. that's a lot of stickers to switch."

:p

Last edited:

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They have 3x3x4 and 3x3x5!

Not functional. They are merely extended crappy 3x3 cubes.
I fell for it :(
I was already wondering how they could sell those in bulk for those low prices

A reset switch would be nice, but a "random scramble" switch would be even more appreciated

TomZ

Even more sweet puzzles on DX!

They now also stock the four layer square one at $8.30, some kind of DIY sticker set, a rubiks magic at $8.70, some kind of (I think type B) DIY kit at $6.63, and a bunch more!

Sweet stuff! Exciting!

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Even more sweet puzzles on DX!

They now also stock the four layer square one at $8.30, some kind of DIY sticker set, a rubiks magic at $8.70, some kind of (I think type B) DIY kit at $6.63, and a bunch more!

Sweet stuff! Exciting!

When that happened with V-Cubes (black 5x5x5 became available 6 hours after I placed my order) I was pretty pissed about it. Now I will just wait a couple more days and order more stuff anyway. Free shipping rules!

Does anyone know how they can do that? Mefferts ships for free as well!

TomZ

Does anyone know how they can do that? Mefferts ships for free as well!

I guess they have a low shipping cost, as they ship out a lot each day (wholesale shipping?), so I guess they can combine the products prices and the shipping. It is very nice, I think.