• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ES 5x5 for $14 including shipping on DX, and other puzzles!

supercube

YouTube
Visit Channel
if you make a 3x3x4 by extending it its just not right. 3x3x5 is going to be an extended 3x3 no matter what so I guess its as good as it gets. that sucks that its all fake eastsheen stuff. thats why it says IQ puzzle. if its $14 shipped internationally then its probably worth $2. if its a mold of eastsheen then it might not be half bad but they are tiled and thats usually a warning thats its complete crap plastic.

TomZ

I don't think evrything there is crap. The reason they describe it as an IQ puzzle is that, being a lager online shop, paypal will take them down if they break copyright laws. Not using the word rubik's secures them against that. They've already taken down some stuff to comply with paypal, so it's a good thing the puzzles aren't at risk.

The PVC minx, ES 5x5, 2x2 keychains, pyraminx, DIY kits, magic, customizeable cubes and the four layer square one (and possibly the 4x4) all appear to be good quality. I can't imagine the 5x5 or the 2x2 not being an eastsheen.

Yes, most/some of them are crap. I wouldn't try the tiled 3x3, 3x3x5, 3x3x4 (and all other extended variants) or the black square one (the transparent one seems to be a pretty good one though), but there is some really good stuff in there.

TomZ

I'm thinking about getting the 4x4 and possible the PVC minx. I wanna get the extended cubes but if they are crap then I guess I wont.

The extended cubes turn like a 3x3. If you want to get them (they are cheap enough), do so, but keep in mind you're just getting a dollar store cube with some extra cubies glued on.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm thinking about getting the 4x4 and possible the PVC minx. I wanna get the extended cubes but if they are crap then I guess I wont.

The extended cubes turn like a 3x3. If you want to get them (they are cheap enough), do so, but keep in mind you're just getting a dollar store cube with some extra cubies glued on.

Sorry I meant the 3x3x5 and 3x3x4.

csshih

yes, but its entertaining to look at..

now if only they sold bump/void cubes....

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
While you're shopping at DX, might as well pick up a few of these for your stackmat timers. Don't know how long they last compared to brand name versions, but at 20 batteries for under $4 you can hardly go wrong.

TomZ

They've added yet more puzzles! Master magic ($12.50), 12 Speedstackcups ($17.98, no timer though) and the pinguin 2x2 (female, $7.50).

Great, can't wait for tomorrow, lol.

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
theres something fishy about that site, everythings too cheap. 5-pack of 2x2x2 keychains is like 3$ and Rubik's snakes are just as inexpensive.

i'll need confirmation from someone before i was to ever buy there