• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ES 5x5 for $14 including shipping on DX, and other puzzles!

fcwy1

YouTube
Visit Channel
Actually their site is not that cheap.
If you mass order things, you can get them at way lower prices, even cheaper than that website.
For example, a type D cube direct from the source will cost around 0.42USD if you buy 10000 pieces.(excluding delievery)

TomZ

theres something fishy about that site, everythings too cheap. 5-pack of 2x2x2 keychains is like 3$ and Rubik's snakes are just as inexpensive.

i'll need confirmation from someone before i was to ever buy there

It is real. I've ordered there quite a few times before, and evrything arrived perfectly. I've also had a 3x3 keychain arrive in broken condition, and they just sent me a new one, no questions asked.

TomZ

They do are a bit more suspicious on higher value items. My keychain only cost like $1-2. If it is a higher value item, they may ask you to send it back or take a bunch of pictures.

SH4

theres something fishy about that site, everythings too cheap. 5-pack of 2x2x2 keychains is like 3$ and Rubik's snakes are just as inexpensive.

i'll need confirmation from someone before i was to ever buy there
I've ordered from DealEx many times in the past, and never once had a problem. As a matter of fact, they marked a couple of my DS flash cards (back when they were more expensive by the way) as "LED FLASHLIGHT" haha. :) Shipping times aren't that great if you're in the states, but they're not horrible either. (a little under 2 weeks for me)

I have not however, ordered cubes from them... Has anyone tried their black DIY cube? **link here** I'm also curious about their 5x5x5. Has anyone tried it?

DAE_JA_VOO

Actually their site is not that cheap.
If you mass order things, you can get them at way lower prices, even cheaper than that website.
For example, a type D cube direct from the source will cost around 0.42USD if you buy 10000 pieces.(excluding delievery)

That has got to be some of the most flawed logic i have ever heard.

Just because cubes are cheap when you buy a THOUSAND of them doesn't mean that they are expensive when you're only buying one.

OF COURSE they are cheaper when you buy 10 000. But no end user will ever buy 10 000 cubes, ever.

Neroflux

WCA
2009YENL01
i might be one of the first to get them, because they've already sent the 'shipped' email.

of course, i'll post.

and don't bother about the 4x4. it's made by yjtoy aka type d company.

SH4

I have not however, ordered cubes from them... Has anyone tried their black DIY cube? **link here** I'm also curious about their 5x5x5. Has anyone tried it?

I've just ordered that DIY, I'll post my impressions once it comes in.
Cool. Might just try one of those DIYs, and 5x5s while I wait on Cube4You to restock some of their goods. :( Something's always out of stock when I want to place an order there, and it takes weeks or months for them to restock. *grumble*

Neroflux

WCA
2009YENL01
well i tried the transparent one. it has correct color scheme and the plastic tiles on dollar store cubes. it's kind of locky, not the eastsheen locky feeling. more like something is stuck inside.

it isn't as suck as a generic dollar store. but it's bad enough.