• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[DNF] Jonatan Kłosko - 0.91 Skewb single

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
This was literally my thought process before switching on my computer:
'haha skewb wr is broken after like 5 years, who knows when it'll be broken again lol'
'but rami beat 2x2 single after so many years only to have it taken in like 10 months'
'wow it'd be funny if wr was broken again xddd'

Sergey

Scramble mentioned in the discussion. Without warranties...

Yu26SZPXGKY.jpg

and from FB:

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Well although it is sad to see a DNF for the solve (which I like others am not surprised to see, and think it is the right decision) I will say that Jonatan's post on Facebook is a great post and he seems to be handling it in a mature way and remaining positive about it, which is great to see and hopefully others see that and follow his example...in staying positive that is, not the DNF'ing part haha :p

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kudos to Jonatan for his handling of the situation.

While I'm not at all surprised that was declared a DNF, I would love to see a full description of the reason why it was determined to be a DNF. It would probably be a good precedent to use when judging other similar cases.
It's because there were multiple pieces out of alignment that had more than one color. There's a better description on Facebook. Basically, rule 5b5d.

Last edited by a moderator:

h2f

Premium Member
WCA
2014PACE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
While I'm not at all surprised that was declared a DNF, I would love to see a full description of the reason why it was determined to be a DNF. It would probably be a good precedent to use when judging other similar cases.

Unfortunately I think that this should be a DNF, since a few pieces are not properly attached (like the yellow center), and not fully placed
(all of them are not quite placed, but especially the red blue yellow corner)