• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Delivery times dailyPuzzles from Australia during pandemic

Flowkap

Short update. The original parcel still didn't move at all. Stuck at Melbourne Airport (presumably).
I was in contact with DailyPuzzles for quite a while and they also can't get any proper Info from Australian Post whatsoever. Their responses where always super friendly supportive and quick! The issue here is the Australian post..

They did instead send me the whole parcel again, with DHL express, on their own expenses!
Sent out on Tuesday, arrived today. I cannot say enough how happy I am, especially with their customer service!

This is beyond what you can expect from a shop. They (currently) can't even claim the original parcel "lost" as its officially still in delivery.

Whoever might also read this: They take care of their customers for sure!

I'm now enjoying my new puzzles a lot 😍

YouTube
Visit Channel
Short update. The original parcel still didn't move at all. Stuck at Melbourne Airport (presumably).
I was in contact with DailyPuzzles for quite a while and they also can't get any proper Info from Australian Post whatsoever. Their responses where always super friendly supportive and quick! The issue here is the Australian post..

They did instead send me the whole parcel again, with DHL express, on their own expenses!
Sent out on Tuesday, arrived today. I cannot say enough how happy I am, especially with their customer service!

This is beyond what you can expect from a shop. They (currently) can't even claim the original parcel "lost" as its officially still in delivery.

Whoever might also read this: They take care of their customers for sure!

I'm now enjoying my new puzzles a lot 😍
That's wonderful to hear! I've always had great service from Daily Puzzles, so I'm glad that that stays true when things go sideways. Enjoy your puzzles : ) It will be interesting to see what finally happens with the original package.

Reactions: qwr

Dan the Beginner

Premium Member
I also had poor service from Dailypuzzles which is fairly close to me, in the next state. Recently, in September, I ordered online and paid for a Moyu AI smartcube from them, waited 8 days and did not get any order confirmation or anything at all, and could not get any response from them. In fact they put up a notice on their website to say they will not be able to reply blah blah. I wrote about my experience on this site. And then later I received the product, but it was dead on arrival. It could not be charged, not matter what I did. It's my second Moyu AI cube (first one was bought from another local store at least 6 months earlier), so I am 100% familiar with the charging process and the D and C switches to use. I wrote and again and when i did not get any response after one week, I just gave up. I later checked and found that they have replied after a week and they asked me about the problem. I was not ready to waste my time again describing the problem again. I felt that it could drag on and I have no time for such delays and frustration. I should say that I have bought many times from DailyPuzzles previously, including a Gan and a Go Cube. I have not encountered these frustrating problems before, even though their delivery had always been slow.

I was disappointed to see that my original post about DailyPuzzles on this site was locked, when I tried to provide an update, and I could not make more updating comments, which should be useful to members here, eg to say that I actually received the cube (though it's dead). They also apologised and refunded me 10% of the cost as compensation, but as I said, it's a dead cube. Communication was just too difficult with this dealer.

Here's my earlier post.

Last edited:

hyn

SS Competition Results
I ordered an MGC squan from Daily puzzles on the 20th of December, and it arrived on the 2nd of January (13 days), but that was through the Christmas break and New Year, so I'm happy with it