• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] WARNING - Problem with DailyPuzzles - Does anyone down under here have contact info for this dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan the Beginner

Premium Member
Hello! I ordered and paid the full amount for a cube from DailyPuzzles.com.au, a dealer in Adelaide, Australia, 10 days ago. Their website promises to ship within 24 hours. I received an automated reply on the day of order,

"Due to extremely high demand, we have currently extended our dispatch & email reply timeframes.
Dispatch ETA: 3-6 Business Days
Email Reply ETA: 3-5 Business Days

This means your order won't be shipped immediately and is in a backlog queue. We are working overtime to catch up as soon as possible. ... ... ... ... ... "

There was no other information about the order and after 8 days, I send an email to ask for the status, and all I got was another automated reply which also mentioned the "extremely high demand" and this time, the Dispatch ETA and Email Reply ETA mentioned were 4-7 days. It's been another 2 days since, and it does not seem I am getting any attention. I checked everywhere and found that apart from their email address and a PO Box, there is apparently no other way of communication. So, it seems pointless for me to send another email message.

I have bought a few times from DailyPuzzles before, and apart from a sluggish delivery service occasionally, there was no problem previously.

If anyone can suggest a way of contacting this dealer or resolving the issue, please reply. In the meantime, perhaps you should consider carefully before placing your order with them.

Last edited:

J41

Sorry to hear about the delayed order - I hope it gets resolved promptly.

They have a Facebook page, if you happen to have that platform available to you. Looks like they're relatively responsive in the comments. They're also on Instagram if that's a possibility for you.

Dan the Beginner

Premium Member
Sorry to hear about the delayed order - I hope it gets resolved promptly.

They have a Facebook page, if you happen to have that platform available to you. Looks like they're relatively responsive in the comments. They're also on Instagram if that's a possibility for you.
Thanks, but I don't have Facebook or Instagram.

As it happened, I received notification from both DailyPuzzles and from Australian Post three hours after I posted my warning message above, that there is a shipment for me. The status is "Ready for processing", which according to Australian Post means "It's either waiting to be picked up from the sender or ready for sorting at our facility." The cube is coming! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.