• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan 6: PanShi [pictures]

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anybody got any thoughts on how the design improves on the Zhanchi? I was expecting they might change some of those things that are commonly modded, but it doesn't appear so, from squinting at the pics. Daqing Bao's comment suggests they're aiming for better stability, and there does appear to be greater contact area between the pieces.

mati1242

Odp: Dayan 6: PanShi [pictures]

Will autor of the topic reupload the Pictures of the cube?
I will be very happy with that like many other users.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I8160 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

mati1242

Seems like Daqing Bao added some more anti popping structures on corner and edge pieces. It will definitely add more stability to the cube but on the other hand I was wondering if it will lock up more because of that.

mati1242

Yeah - it's like LunHui -this one also doesn't need torpedoes at all because of pieces structure.

Anyway i'm very excited about this cube.

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
The design is very interesting. But I do think that this cube won't beat something like a zhanchi or guhong v2. The mech seems slightly over complicate, which could lead to lock ups. If I had to bet on what the bggest problem would be in this cube, is lockups. And also corner cutting will probably be of that like a lingyun. So not as good as a zhanchi. Again all I hav is pictures to go by. Dayan PLEASE prove me wrong