• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Would You Rather

Hazel

Premium Member
SenHuan Mars, I low-key like the feeling of that cube :3

Would you rather only be able to do Multiblind or FMC?

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
WR avg, by far (1 at top)
besides, no one cares about worlds, right? We all know Max Park or Feliks Zemdegs is going to win 3x3, what's the diff?
jk

Anyway, would you rather meet Zemdegs but lose all your cubes and cube money and never find your cubes or cube money again, OR
Get WR cubes and be banned from every competition that Feliks goes to and every place that he ever goes
and Australia. You would also be banned from Australia, cause Feliks lives there.
Meaning you would probably never go to worlds, or US Nationals (if you live in the US)
MOOHAHA YOU WILL NEVER CHOOSE

Sion

Lose my cubes and cube money. I have other hobbies, and I don't want to be banned from a country for such a bizarre reason.

I just realized Aerma got snaked, so I'll also answer hers as well: I'd want to only be able to do Multiblind, since while also impressive to cubers, it is also extremely impressive to outsiders realizing you can solve more than one Rubik's cube without looking at it for more than two minutes.

Would you rather main a 1980s Rubik's brand that never pops, or a GAN X that has a chronic popping issue no matter how you set it up?

Last edited:

Sion

Use a tiled rubik's brand, as long as it had screws and no rivets.

Would you rather set up your main cube after every single solve no matter what (Lube, tensions, cleaning, etc.), or never set up your main cube ever, which would presumably be bone dry?

WoowyBaby

WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Probably 3rd in 3 events

Would you rather
a) quit cubing but earn £50,000,000
B) keep cubing but your worst enemy gets £10,000,000

Easiest decision ever. Cubing isn't worth 50 million pounds, I'd take that and do other things with my life.

A) Get 1 cube away from MBLD WR single.
B) Get 1 move away from FMC WR single.

EJCubed

That’s hard, probably 2nd at worlds

Would you rather have to always use a normal Rubik’s brand 3x3, or have to use a top speedcube with sticker shades so close to each other they’re barely distinguishable

WoowyBaby

WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That’s hard, probably 2nd at worlds

Would you rather have to always use a normal Rubik’s brand 3x3, or have to use a top speedcube with sticker shades so close to each other they’re barely distinguishable
Normal Rubik's brand 3x3, just chuck some DNM-37 in there and it's actually pretty decent ;)

Would you rather be known in the cubing community as a contributor to hardware and software or be known in the cubing community as a cubing documentary film maker.

IllusionCubes

WCA
2016BIRD02
Would you rather be known in the cubing community as a contributor to hardware and software or be known in the cubing community as a cubing documentary film maker.[/QUOTE said:
Hardware and Software.

Would you rather only be able to get one cube per year, OR live somewhere where no competitions are for hundreds of kilometers