• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Would You Rather

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd rather be Feliks Zemdegs because it must be hard for Max to be autistic and I don't think I would enjoy having a difficult time communicating with people. Nothing against autism here, I have a bit of Asperger but I just wouldn't really enjoy the difficulty of communicating with people if I had autism.

WYR:

A. Get three cubes (any cube) for free

B. Get every single Yuxin cube that exists right now.
I originally would have said every YuXin cube, because even though they're not known for their speedcubes, they have big cubes like the 17x17 that normally cost a lot. But, they also have a lot of normal things like 2x2s and 3x3s that I don't really need. So I'd go with option A, and REALLY take advantage of it by getting really expensive cubes like the 17x17.

WYR:

A. Go forward 10 years to see what cubing will be like then

or

B. Go back in time 10 years to see what cubing was like back then

chocool6

I originally would have said every YuXin cube, because even though they're not known for their speedcubes, they have big cubes like the 17x17 that normally cost a lot. But, they also have a lot of normal things like 2x2s and 3x3s that I don't really need. So I'd go with option A, and REALLY take advantage of it by getting really expensive cubes like the 17x17.

WYR:

A. Go forward 10 years to see what cubing will be like then

or

B. Go back in time 10 years to see what cubing was like back then
I'd rather go 10 years into the future, if you want to know what it was like in the old days you could just ask people.

WYR:

A. Have a cube that was perfect for you (perfect feel, elasticity, tension)

or

B. Be sub 5

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd rather go 10 years into the future, if you want to know what it was like in the old days you could just ask people.

WYR:

A. Have a cube that was perfect for you (perfect feel, elasticity, tension)

or

B. Be sub 5
Perfect cube. Just magically being sub 5 takes out the fun of improving, and having a perfect cube pushes how far you can solve with your current skill level

WYR:

A. Be sub-10 (if you’re already sub-10, be sub-5)

or

B. Have 100,000 YouTube subscribers

White KB

3141 Rubik's Cube Ave., Somewhere on E_rth
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would rather... *thinks for a long while*
be sub-10, because then there might maybe possibly be a chance that I'd end up with 99,999 YouTube subscribers sometime, and even if I don't get the subs, I would just focus on being fast.

Now,
Would You Rather:

A. Get a new PB every solve on every event but it's only better by .01 seconds every time (the first solve on each is 15 minutes long, do the math)

or

B. Hold a WR in Clock but suck at every other event (each time you do a solve it's 1 hour)