• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Never Have I Ever

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
You're supposed to say things that you've never done (Never Have I Ever). If you just did it five minutes ago, you have done it.

According to Gan 356 X you just ask them a question and they answer true or false. The NHIE part is directed to the next person

To start off with:

Never have I ever:

Taken a cube apart because I couldn't solve it.

Answer True or False

@GAN 356 X please correct me if I'm mistaken

GAN 356 X

According to Gan 356 X you just ask them a question and they answer true or false. The NHIE part is directed to the next person

@GAN 356 X please correct me if I'm mistaken
Lol no idea, thats what I do anyway, I just watched a twosetviolin video on NHIE and then posted this thread. according to @Iwannaganx you do have to say something you've never done before
Ive had the same scenario multiple times but I’ve never called it a zbll.

NHIE: owned a Dayan puzzle
Never, might get the Tengyun V2

NHIE

Gotten a sub-2 5x5 solve (I have gotten like half a second off :mad:

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Lol no idea, thats what I do anyway, I just watched a twosetviolin video on NHIE and then posted this thread. according to @Iwannaganx you do have to say something you've never done before

Never, might get the Tengyun V2

NHIE

Gotten a sub-2 5x5 solve (I have gotten like half a second off :mad:
nope, best i got is 2.05
nhie eaten pizza while cubing

DhruvA

WCA
2015AROR05
Never eaten anything while cubing simultaneously. That's disgusting.

NHIE- incorrectly entered my times on SS weekly comps (with intent)

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
mods we've got him
Unfortunately I don't know the original account, so it doesn't help. :confused: :?

But @alexiscubing, if you'd like to quietly let me know (through a PM, not here) what the original account was that has false times, I'd be happy to quietly correct/remove them, just to keep our database as clean as possible - I really like doing all I can to keep the data as clean as I can. And thank you for your honesty. I really appreciate people who own up to their past errors.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Unfortunately I don't know the original account, so it doesn't help. :confused: :?

But @alexiscubing, if you'd like to quietly let me know (through a PM, not here) what the original account was that has false times, I'd be happy to quietly correct/remove them, just to keep our database as clean as possible - I really like doing all I can to keep the data as clean as I can. And thank you for your honesty. I really appreciate people who own up to their past errors.

I entered fake times on my first week on the site, but I ended up changing them to legit times before the week was over. So they probably never made it into the db.

(Just checked, it was @fun at the joy that called me out on comp 2019-44)

lol, haven't tried ever

NHIE: gone farther than 5 hours for a competition

No

NHIE: Gotten a sub-WR single stackmatted in 2x2 (my PB is .50)

STLCuber

The Cubing Would Your Rather thread has been pretty popular lately so I decided to make a similar thread on the topic of 'never have I ever'
This thread should follow the same format as the WYR thread, with one participant asking a question then the next answering and stating a new one
You can find the WYR thread here:
https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/cubing-would-you-rather.65680/page-35#post-1331242

To start off with:

Never have I ever:

Taken a cube apart because I couldn't solve it.

Answer True or False
False. I always just learn the alg if i can’t solve it

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
NHIE: had a dream about cubing
I just really wanted to answer this one lol... yes I have. :p
NHIE: Gotten a sub-WR single stackmatted in 2x2 (my PB is .50)
Nope, not even with a scramble that I knew. My PB is 5 moves, 0.962 seconds.

NHIE: Gone to a comp outside of my home state.