• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing in school

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Both my OH and 3x3 PB singles were set in the library of my school, cubing.
I generally cube with friends during break times, occasionally under the desk in class when the teacher is boring me really badly.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Both my OH and 3x3 PB singles were set in the library of my school, cubing.
I generally cube with friends during break times, occasionally under the desk in class when the teacher is boring me really badly.
I set my PB single on 3x3 at least 3 times on my bus. I have a 45-minute bus ride to and from school, so I practice a lot. I only know one friend that can solve the cube and he only can do like 2-3 minutes. Cubing is also fun at lunch.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
I’m lucky that I’ve met so many cubers at school. Three of my best friends from primary school picked up cubing after seeing me doing it at camp. And now, I’ve met 6 more cubers at high school.

GAN 356 X

Id post every time I get on my computer if it want blocked. It's blocked according to net space because it is instant messaging but for some reason hangouts isn't blocked an basically everyone goes on that in our class. Sorry if there is bad spelling and grammar I'm on the bus using my phone and it's harder to edit

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Guys, I have a cuber freind at school whose ENTIRE COLLECTION got taken away by our teacher and now sits on our teacher’s shelf.

He often cube with me during boring classes but idk maybe he’s bad at concealing the cube or our teacher just pick on him because he has poor grades, he got his cube taken away EVERY SINGLE TIME he tries to do so and therefore got his entire collection taken away in the end.

I was lucky because every time teacher is taking away his cube, I will shove mine in the bag immediately.