• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Images/Memes, etc.

WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My favorite meme is Feliks's 4.73 solve when he had a huge cuboid / rubik's snake in his pants. (Once you see it you'll never unsee it.) Also just as that kid's SD card ran out.
i saw this a while ago and i was like "lmfao!"

Hadn't thought about it before, opened CsTimer, first given scramble had an L'.
Obviously one piece of anecdotal evidence = QED so ha XD

Interesting observation though, I've never really paid attention to which moves are more or less common in scrambles.
i meant more on the sense like ya there are common in scrambles but like there is like 1 in the entire scramble out of like 4 scrambles

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
My favorite meme is Feliks's 4.73 solve when he had a huge cuboid / rubik's snake in his pants. (Once you see it you'll never unsee it.) Also just as that kid's SD card ran out.
I found myself watching the video again out of "curiosity" and this is what feliks had to say about it

it's ok, no need to be ashamed of your proud cuboid.