• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Ducks

CubeRed

Yeah, and I also don't want people trying to get rid of another's group. I would like to think it more like countries working together, not tribes fighting against each other. The world of speedcubing is expanding, and I don't want it to end up seeing whether ducks are better than cats or vice versa.
Just work with each other, and everyone wins.
This man could stop a war. Who agrees with him?

Last edited:

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, and I also don't want people trying to get rid of another's group. I would like to think it more like countries working together, not tribes fighting against each other. The world of speedcubing is expanding, and I don't want it to end up seeing whether ducks are better than cats or vice versa.
Just work with each other, and everyone wins.
I agree. Although I side with the ducks, I believe that the unity of all can and should be maintained.

hellocubers

I don't actually know why I found that funny.
I would change my profile pic, but there's a law somewhere saying that I have to wait 3 1/2 years to change my profile pic every time I want to, or else I can't ever have a dog again, and also can't open windows or operate lawnmowers or use hammers.
The point is, the ducks will take over everything.
They will put duck logos on our cubes.
They will make duck 2x2s.
They will replace the WCA logo with the WDA logo.
They will make a duck anthem.
They will replace all images of hatred with pictures of their sacred symbol.
They will consecrate this land against oppression.
They will emanate rays of peace.
Human society will become a duck society.
Their kindness will shatter the reign of the cat forever.
The ducks will replace the dove in world peace meetings.
Dog people will become duck people.
Cat people will become dog people, and then become duck people by proxy.
The duckroll will replace the rickroll and regain its proper place in society.
DR in FMC will become Duck Reduction.
The "d" word will no longer exist, and instead, if you say "duck" in a sentence it will automatically make it better.
People will use the Frieduck, Duff, or ZD (Zbigniew-Duckowski) method.
No longer will there be more plastic flamingoes than real ones. Instead, they will paint all their fake flamingo flams a faded white color, therefore making more ducks than flamingoes.
The Baby Shark Song will no longer be the most viewed video on YouTube, and will instead give rise to The Duck Song.
Ducks will win every game of chess, even if they're not playing, due to an ancient rule of chess stating that if a duck has ever touched a specific chess set, then they can announce victory on any and all games they choose, regardless of whether or not they actually played chess.
Ducks will become more common pets in Minecraft than cats.
Minecraft will become Duckcraft.
Ducks will permeate society, and also permute it.
Ducks will orient society.
Ducks will solve society.
Ducks will win.
Need I say more? I duck think so.
Don't call me a quack. Or maybe do. I won't take it as an insult.
Also, How many times did you say the letter D in there?

EvanCuber

First off, just because White KB says that the ducks are allied with kittens does not mean that all ducks are allied with cats. He speaks for himself, but he cannot make the decision for the whole ducks. I agree that we should ally, but only if you guys change your pfps to anything besides cats, because cats are stupid and are the mortal enemy to both humans and ducks.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
First off, just because White KB says that the ducks are allied with kittens does not mean that all ducks are allied with cats. He speaks for himself, but he cannot make the decision for the whole ducks. I agree that we should ally, but only if you guys change your pfps to anything besides cats, because cats are stupid and are the mortal enemy to both humans and ducks.
lol no you're saying: We can be equal but we can't

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I was the second highest before @TheCubingCuber347 said I couldn't join.
You were clearly never a true duck anyway, joining anti-duck discussions and whatnot. I really don't understand how these "kittens" are making an alliance against the ducks. Duck and domesticated cats are pretty peaceable towards one another, sure we have our little feuds now and then but you can't tell me that all those stories of cats adopting young motherless ducklings are false. I don't know what you cat people are trying to do but it's not right. I'm a big fan of cats, my favorite pet is a Nebelung. What got into your head that we are enemies? We do share a common enemy and that is dogs. Dogs are pretty nasty creatures and our ancestors agreed to help each other when times are tough, times are though now. We are trying to spread the duck ideology through the forums in an attempt to create an ideal atmosphere. It does not matter if there are cats living amongst us for they will always make up the minority. Instead of "trying" to start a "war" or "feud" between us why don't we join together and conquer as one?

Last edited:
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I believe cats and ducks can unite. War should not be a solution. It creates problems, not solves.
We have been united for some time now I believe these young kittens are just looking for some rebellious fun. I would hardly call it a "war". It's just some little skirmish that these younglings decided to start over there immature repulse for natures most beautiful creatures.
Okay, so if you want to work with me to create a union to unite the ducks and the kittens, then let's work together and find a common profile we can use to show our support of unity.
I don't think you read my first post thoroughly. We don't need a "union" but we do live in peace for the most part. Why in the world would we change our identity to include both cats and Ducks? If you want to, go ahead, but I'm not going to partake in your idea to satisfy everyone. If you're a Duck do Duck stuff same with other organisms. Your idea is very unnecessary.