• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubeforyou seriousness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TioMario

YouTube
Visit Channel
My question today is how often people have problems with cubeforyou?. I mean, shipping problems, deliveries that take forever, problems when sending the money, and they receiving it, etc. I want to buy a type A, a type C and a couple of cores, but when I saw the Feedback page I got scared with a lot of complains about this kind of problems.
Thank you

Kxg

Lots and I mean LOTS of people got problems with them.

It's enough to check their forums:
"order not received"
"order number ... not received"
"item missing"
" ... broken"
"received not what ordered"
"order not shipped"

Etc. Don't buy from them. In case you have any problems, it's impossible to solve it with them. Only way you can solve your problems is opening dispute at paypal or contacting your credit card issuer.

TioMario

YouTube
Visit Channel
I was sending the money by Western Union, buy it looks like it would be the same thing.
I don't want to waste my money, should I buy cubes from the people here on the Hardware forum or something? or do you know a better page?

HASH-CUBE

YouTube
Visit Channel
they are like extreme busy, i don't know exactly why.

also, my country dose not appear anymore in the shipping area, as i was choosing Other in the old site, but now, i can't buy from them.

JLarsen

Premium Member
WCA
2009LARS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Actually, I've heard sites like that are quite good. Very, very cheap, but don't buy any of their brand puzzles. Just confirm with the forum that they're a legitimate type like a C or something, and they'll be fine. They have a habit of naming the puzzles with dumb overdone titles like "7x7x7 Magic Intelligence Tester". I haven't heard much about popbuying, but I know dealextreme is good.

TioMario

YouTube
Visit Channel
How do I know which are the names here for the C4U cubes?
When i go into the descriptions I only see crazy stuff like:

- Multiple Challenging Levels! Unlock them as you improve to become master of the Cube! (Unlock challenges? is this a videogame?)
- Single & Multiplayer Games! Play by yourself or challenge your friends!.
- Align 54 squares so that the colors match up on all 9 sides. (WTF2L)

Anyway, I don't want to be robbed, I will have to pay an expensive shipment for any product, and that makes it more difficult.

jskcuber

iyahhhh

man im sick of waiting for my order i too have been having problems with them. They seem to be going down in service : (. camuber, hknowstore, and popbuying are going great.

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
I've not had problems in the past, but I've spent an awful long time this week trying to track down screws and springs similar to those that James was supposed to send me with my Type A Third Models. I am disappoint.

(R)

mine doesn't accept the US Or Canada as a viable location, it says please choose area when you already have. I ordered off of cubefans though, no problems there

mr.onehanded

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've bought from them three times. The first was fine but the second time I was missing a core and one of my cubes was black instead of white. I assume that the cube was the wrong color due to a lack of stock -- and because shipping took over a month. The next time I bought from them I brought up the problems I had and threatened to shop else where and they sent me the core with my new shipment. They also sent me around six extra cubie caps and around three extra packs of stickers. So in my book we are square.

I think the problems may have had to do with my order being so large, and them being backed up. The third time I ordered the shipment came in under a week.

ISuckAtCubing

How do I know which are the names here for the C4U cubes?
When i go into the descriptions I only see crazy stuff like:

- Multiple Challenging Levels! Unlock them as you improve to become master of the Cube! (Unlock challenges? is this a videogame?)
- Single & Multiplayer Games! Play by yourself or challenge your friends!.
- Align 54 squares so that the colors match up on all 9 sides. (WTF2L)

Anyway, I don't want to be robbed, I will have to pay an expensive shipment for any product, and that makes it more difficult.

You don't need to worry about the descriptions, just look at the picture, if you see edge caps, then they are C4Y cubes, and I think there is no shipping fee, only 2 dollar or 1 dollar fee, I have ordered from them, it safely got to my house, i think this is way better than cube4you, no shipping + safer

Steyler

cube4you

cube4you has good cubes, but it has CRAPPY shipping.
popbuying.com is better :D

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
I've never had a problem with them, but I haven't ordered for a couple months, maybe things have changed.

And I think the reason why you only see complaints about C4Y is because the people who don't have a problem at all and receive their order perfectly don't make a thread about it, but the people who have problems DO make threads about it.

And they did have the wrong name for some cubes, like for example, I think they named the New Type AII the 'type A third model' and other stuff like that.
I bought the New Type AII thinking it was the type A third model.

Apart from that, all my experience with them has been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.