• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

csTimer released

A really weird glitch on CSTimer. This just started happening today. My times get deleted but only to a certain point, solve 1352, whenever I leave the website, or switch sessions. I would do an average then switch to another event, and my times after solve 1352 are gone. I've never seen this before. Please help!

This just started happening today. My times get deleted but only to a certain point, solve 1352, whenever I leave the website, or switch sessions. I would do an average then switch to another event, and my times after solve 1352 are gone. I've never seen this before. Please help!
I would export all my times to a file and to the server and then remove all cookies and then import everything again. Make sure the exporting went OK before you delete cookies!

A good feature would be autosync. When I use cstimer I use it on my PC and phone, and it would be best if, after every solve, the data would automatically save to server. Then, when I open it on my phone, the webpage auto syncs to the cloud, and pulls that data, and I don't have to manually export on my PC, and then import on my phone. It's a clean, smooth all-platform web-app. That would make it easier to just use a phone when possible and a PC when possible.

Also, an option to export and import as sessions ONLY to the solves I have, NOT remove all solves and import that. I could export a session, and then import it as a session, and it would just be another session, added to the ones I already have.

WCA
2018MURR03
Yesterday, out of the blue csTimer stopped working. I would type in a time and it just went on to the next scramble without recognising the solve (although it did still have the pb notification when i typed in a random 4 or something). I've tried putting it onto the keyboard timer and opening it in incognito, but nothing is working. Any ideas on what is going on or how I could fix it?