That scramble is fine, that's how CMLL works. CMLL solves the corners and ignores the top layer and M layer edges and centers.I believe that cmll is called L10P (last 10 pieces?).
Either way, that L10P scrambles sometimes gives me weird scrambles.
I one solve cmll cases where red front and yellow top, but with this scramble: R' B' R B' D' L' D' R F' R L' U2 F2 R U2 L' x' it scrambles different pieces, which is kinda annoying. Something to be fixed?
Color scheme editor would be much appreciated.
LZV587update on August 9th 2012
- add share-button
- add official blog
- support stackmat II and stackmat pro(it might not work quite well.)
- integrated with twisty.js(virtual rubik's cube like hi-games.net), and all 3x3x3 scrambles are also available, which means that you may practise last-layer scramble with it.
- add statistics tools and time-distribution tools
- connect to insertion finder(http://mf.qiyuuu.com/cube/if.cube)
- add another 2 digital fonts
- fix several bugs, and it now works well on iphone or ipad
The release version of cstimer does not support such function. However, you may try the beta version (http://www.cstimer.net/new/). To use wca inspection with stackmat, reset the stackmat and then put either left or right hand on stackmat. (Is it the same way as PPT?)How do I use inspection time with a stackmat timer plugged in??
PPT doesn't use inspection time. But, you may want to download the 'Stay on Top' app from www.online-stopwatch.com.
I can get inspection in the new version (and PPT)