• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Community Feedback: how can the site improve?

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
View attachment 15978
Let's just keep how it is for now

Some of those logos actually look better not gonna lie

Correct. I believe he went to webarchive and retrieved that
yeah I did

When you visit the site on mobile, do you guys already have a shortcut or do you manually type in speedsolving.com into your mobile browser?
I just always had a tab with SS open on my phone and I would go to that tab when I access my browser

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Some of those logos actually look better not gonna lie
Strongly disagree. The current logo is classic, retro and has soul. The referenced logos look like a budget tech firm or a questionable multi-level marketing company that pushes scummy products. Branding is of course subjective though.

@pjk on mobile iOSI type “speed” I to my browser and my device autofills the remainder of the site name. Now Home Scree icon.

kubesolver

Premium Member
It's not necessarily intentional. Let's wait to see how it looks like when the problems are resolved