• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Community Feedback: how can the site improve?

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Hey, @pjk ...
I'm going to post essentially the same question I posed to Mike Hughey in the Cubing Ducks thread here:

Could we have a duck reaction?
Like, in addition to the ones we have now (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Meh, Eyes Up, Confused, Sad, Angry), could we have a reaction emoji that looks like a duck? Drawception already does a similar thing, and we have a community of around 10-15 Cubing Ducks on SpeedSolving.com now. If you could please consider this, I'd love to hear your feedback on it! :D

- @White KB, on behalf of the Cubing Ducks thread participants
Might as well add a pineapple pizza reaction while we are at it

xyzzy

1. You can redesign the home page. (Sorry if I'm complaining) It looks a little too plain and old.
I don't know what you have in mind but anything like any of the modern social media websites (Twitter, Facebook, (new) Reddit, YouTube, …) is complete garbage. It might look "pretty", but those websites are also barely functional. Plain and old is good.

(For that matter, it's not like the current Xenforo theme looks that dated anyway.)

CubeRed

home sweet home trying to achieve sub 15!
I don't know what you have in mind but anything like any of the modern social media websites (Twitter, Facebook, (new) Reddit, YouTube, …) is complete garbage. It might look "pretty", but those websites are also barely functional. Plain and old is good.

(For that matter, it's not like the current Xenforo theme looks that dated anyway.)
It also gives us a sense of history. You wouldn't know how much old youtube was if you weren't told.