• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Calvin's Puzzles - SQ1 & DLitwin SQ2 Testing Thread!

gokkar

As the owner of a Cubetwist Square-2 and an MF8 Square-1, I would be happy to try one of these puzzles and provide feedback. If you decide to select me as a tester, you can contact me (Jeremy) via email at:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'll definitely test them out! I love square 1s! My friend has a square2, so I've barely gotten to try it out, and I was highly disappointed to find that they aren't mass produced by MF8 or Cubetwist. I'd love a square 2 especially!

Alex Mertz
[email protected]

MatthewY

WCA
2010YEPM01
I wouldn't mind testing one, I've been trying to get ahold of a Square-1 with the old mechanism anyway. I don't make Youtube videos, but I'd be happy to post a written review.

(Current North American Record Holder for Square-1 Average, ranked fifth in the world.)

Last edited:

blade740

Mack Daddy
WCA
2007NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oooh, new Square-1? Andrew Nelson, [email protected]

I guess I should brag it up a bit just to increase my chances: I'm a two-time national champion, former world record holder, and square-1 enthusiast. Check the WCA stats. :)

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would be interested to test one. My email address is [email protected].

If you do not give me a square 1 to test, please at least give one to Simon Crawford (MTGjumper). I think it's definitely worth giving out one to him to test for speed. (Look at his signature)

Last edited:

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Btw I'll be helping Calvin select testers. We've partnered up on this and would like to get some kind of prize contest to go along with testing. More details on that will come in just a bit.

Here's what you will be testing:

1. Speed
2. Quality
3. Performance (Speed + Quality) - how well they work together.

I would be interested to test one. My email address is [email protected].

If you do not give me a square 1 to test, please at least give one to Simon Crawford (MTGjumper). I think it's definitely worth giving out one to him to test for speed. (Look at his signature)
Oh definitely!