• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Calling all “Race to Sub-X” Organizers!

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Stupid Question yall are gonna answer no to.

If I change my 2OH comp name to "Race to Sub-X on 2x2 One Handed, can I keep my rules that I have for the current comp or do I have to change the rules to look like all Race to Sub-X threads.

Skewb_Cube

One month ago I took over the "Race to sub-X on 3x3" and never mentioned about that in here so I'm doing it now just in case. And if someone has any suggestions for the posts I do to share the scrambles and results, just let me know.

Active threads:
Race to Sub-X on 2x2: @BenChristman1
Race to Sub-X on 3x3: @Ciparo
Race to Sub-X on 4x4: @fun at the joy
Race to Sub-X on 5x5: @Ordway Persyn
Race to Sub-X on 6x6 + 7x7: @Ordway Persyn
Race to Sub-X on Pyraminx: @Rafaello
Race to Sub-X on Megaminx: @CuberStache
Race to Sub-X on Skewb: @Jupiter
Race to Sub-X on Square-1: @Sub1Hour
Race to Sub-X on 3x3 OH: @PingPongCuber

If you want to take over an inactive thread, you must tell the Board of Directors (explained below).
Inactive threads:
Race to Sub-X on Clock
Race to Sub-X on 3BLD
Race to Sub-X on 3x3 With Feet

If you want to make a new "Race to Sub-X" thread, you must tell the Board of Directors (explained below).
Nonexistent threads:
Race to Sub-X on FMC
Race to Sub-X on 4BLD
Race to Sub-X on 5BLD
Race to Sub-X on 3MBLD
Race to Sub-X on 2-7

I'm not completely sure about this, somebody will have to help me with this one.
Use CStimer by clicking "Input" in the dropdown menu at the top, copy and paste the provided scrambles, do the average, then copy and paste the results into your entry.

Round XX
Goal: Sub-XX
Cube: XX
Method: XX

Ao__ / Mo__ / Bo__: XX.XX (X/3)

Time List:
1. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
2. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
3. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
4. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
5. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
6. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
7. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
8. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
9. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
10. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
11. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]
12. XX.XX - <Mini Comment> [Optional]

Comment: XX
Round ___ Results:

Person 1 - Sub-X, Ao__: ____ (X/3)
Person 2 - Sub-X, Ao__: ____ (X/3)

Round ___ Scrambles:

LIST SCRAMBLES HERE

Round ___ ends on _______________________ (date).
2x2: Ao12
3x3: Ao12
4x4: Ao12
5x5: Ao12
6x6: Ao5 (optional Ao12)
7x7: Ao5 (optional Ao12)
Pyraminx: Ao12
Megaminx: Ao12
Skewb: Ao12
Square-1: Ao12
OH: Ao12
FMC: Mo3
3BLD: MoB2o4
MoB2o4: Mean of Best 2 of 4. You do 4 solves, take the best 2 results, and take the mean of those.
4BLD: Bo3
5BLD: Bo3
3MBLD: Bo3
2-5 Relay: Ao5
2-7 Relay: Mo3
1. You must use the provided scrambles, and you must put your results in the format stated above.
2. If you reach your goal 3 rounds in a row, you graduate from that time.
3a. If you miss your goal for a round, then your goal goes from X/3 to 0/3. The 3 rounds you complete your goal must be consecutive.
3b. If you skip a week (don't participate), then your goal's completions does not reset (e.g. if you were 2/3, skipped a week, then beat your goal next week, then you are at 3/3).
Should we all make a new thread and just edit the original post every week?
What if we create a board of directors of everyone who runs one of the Sub-X threads, and if we want to change any of the official rules, we have to vote on it? Then if someone wants to make a new Sub-X thread they have to propose it to the board and they have to decide whether or not it should be a thing. (For example, they may say no to 12x12 with feet, because they don't think anyone will do it and it will just die.) When the board votes on things it would have to be a certain percent approved (right now, there are 9 [I'm not quite sure, correct me if I'm wrong] people running Race to Sub-X threads, so it could be 6/9) If someone has to step down (like ProStar stepping down from Pyraminx and no one immediately volunteering to take over), then the board can make a post saying that there's no one running pyra anymore and someone could take it over. This would help threads from dying, because there would be an organization to make sure it never dies.

(Edited slightly from @ProStar's post.)

@ProStar can just copy and paste this whole post, except the last sentence "List of 'Race to Sub-X' Threads" spoiler and the whole "Questions for Organizers" spoiler into the original post of this thread if these rules are approved:

Then In the spoiler change it to my name instead if fun at the joy's
Thanks in advance
Also @ProStar in your thread make the required changes.