• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buy one Fangshi get a free cube of your choice!

BurntTheCube

I need cash for a black Weilong and I don't use my White Fangshi V2 anymore. Its broken in very little and is tensioned loosely. Core is lubed and its stickered (very well I might add) with Cubicle Fitted Half-Brights (pristine condition). I still have its box.

If you buy this cube you have the choice between two free cubes if you want them: Gans 3 Primary (16 dollar value) or the SS Aurora Black (5 dollar value)

That's a value of 32$ or 21$ for the low price of 9(or 8 if I get a new PB that day) dollars (+ shipping to your location).

The only issue is that I will not get those cubes until later this week and my window to buy the Weilong closes on the 14th. I am going to order the cube once someone commits to this so please do not tell me you will buy and back out on the purchase after I buy the cube.

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd buy it if I didn't live in England. Why can't you buy the WeiLong after the 14th? If you've never used one and plan on getting it for a comp, I'd be careful making that decision. The WeiLong is too fast for a lot of people, no matter how great it is otherwise. I think it's the perfect cube, but get crappy times because of its speed. If that's not the reason though, I'm curious why you have a deadline, hahaha.

BurntTheCube

I'd buy it if I didn't live in England. Why can't you buy the WeiLong after the 14th? If you've never used one and plan on getting it for a comp, I'd be careful making that decision. The WeiLong is too fast for a lot of people, no matter how great it is otherwise. I think it's the perfect cube, but get crappy times because of its speed. If that's not the reason though, I'm curious why you have a deadline, hahaha.

http://wallbuys.com/groupbuy/MoYu-WeiLong-3x3x3-for-Speed-cubingBlack-57mm--8993 This is why. I've owned two but I want to convert to black cubes because they look more mature and they don't show dirt between the cracks (also my replacement cube is a sickly yellow).I am having a change of heart though. My first Weilong was a Lubix one and I much preferred that one so I may just sell all my useless Wallbuys IK event cubes and get a Lubix one.